Sunday 8 January 2012

Almond Cookies

This recipe was from Auntie Yochana, this is really nice! My cousin made it and told me that this recipe was good so I decided to give it a try and this was really good! My dad and hubby loved the almond cookies I made with this recipe. Do try this out.


Nicely cracked Almond Cookies

Ingredients:-
150g ground almonds
230g of plain flour
150g caster sugar (I find it too sweet and reduced to 120g instead)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
150ml of corn oil or sunflower oil

1 egg yolk (for glazing)


Directions:-
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix into a dough.

2. Roll into small balls of 7g each and place on the baking tray.

3. Brush the top with egg yolks.

4. Bake at 140 degree for around 13-15 mins.

5. Let the cookies cool down before storing in containers.

Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment